Manifesto for a Free+Equal City
01. Everyone has an right to equal access to an urban space.
02. Everyone has a right to all public spaces.
03. Everyone has a right to social acceptance and safety in the city.
04. Everyone has a right to participate in the city.
05. Everyone has a right to the city.
in Critical Thinking and Drawing
by Arinjoy Sen
About the Project
Completion Time : 10 Hours
Brief : The Final Project required groups to create a final piece of drawing along with a short presentation informed by their own informed opinions based out of multiple reading, and discussions. For this they had to read, interpret, discuss and debate on multiple texts for creating a large piece of meaningful collage drawing to manifest critical thought of the learner's group.